Rewarding Yourself and Getting Your Health and Wellness in Order!
A Baby boomer is somebody who was born during a period of increased birth rates, or Baby boom, and the term is particularly applied to those born during the post-World War II period of increased birth rates. In the U.S., the term is iconic and more properly capitalized as Baby Boomers.
These individuals are significant in the formation of some health issues and needs. Never in the history of man, has the baby boomers generation sparked such a massive health gap to be filled.
Below are the information that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Just Who Are The Baby Boomers
- Chapter 2: Boomers Want To Stay Healthy
- Chapter 3: Exercise To Beat Aging
- Chapter 4: Diet To Beat Aging
- Chapter 5: Vitamins To Beat Aging
- File Size:1,785.33 Kb