Learn the info you need in order to help your child overcome his/her challenges in life!
By nature, children are full of happiness and enjoyment in life. They live what they see and believe. However, it is inevitable that children will feel afraid of something most of the time. Just like adults, children also struggle with some challenges that hinder them from making the most of their childhood.
Children need to deal with a number of fears as they grow up. From entering a new school to taking a big shot to coping with a bully in school, they are facing intimidating situations from time to time. Unfortunately, there are many parents who don’t care about their children seriously even when they display their fears.
This is an incorrect parenting method, which could make a child suffer from panic attacks and depression. If you love your kids, this is the last thing you do not want to happen to them, so make sure to give them the support they need whenever their fears take place.
This is why this book has been created. This book contains information you need in order to help your child overcome his/her challenges in life. So, start reading and discover all the possibilities you have for the development of your child’s life.
Below are the chapters that you are about to learn:
- Chapter 1: Making School Less Scary For Your Kids
- Chapter 2: Stop Your Kids from Hitting, Biting, Pushing, and Shoving
- Chapter 3: Control Your Children’s Anger
- Chapter 4: Provide the Best Nutrition to Avoid Your Kid from Falling Sick
- Chapter 5: Replacing Junk Food with Healthy Snacks
- Chapter 6: Is Home School Better For Kids?
- Chapter 7: Does Your Child Have ADHD?
File Size:1.5 MB
ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.