Discover The Step-By-Step System For Women To Lose Weight Safely & Effectively! You’ll Find Out Everything You Need To Know To Change Your Body and Improve Your Health, by Following This Expert Plan!
The thing about these diets, while you’d imagine they’d get results, seeing as for most of them you’re surviving on very little and making your eating plan extreme, is that they don’t work.
At least, they don’t work long-term, as you always put the weight back on once you’ve finished the diet. Plus, any weight that you lose is never pure body fat – you lose a lot of lean muscle too, and they can often have sickening side effects.
Through principles that are backed by science and evidence, this book will show you how you can get your dream body without using any of the drastic measures that are so often associated with weight loss.
Whether you just want to lose a few pounds for a vacation, or you want to blast body fat and look like a cover model, or maybe even your favorite female athlete, this book is for you.
It’s divided up into several sections:
- Myth-busters, where we’ll go through why many of the most common fat loss approaches just don’t work, to help prevent you falling victim to them.
- The foundations of sensible dieting and training, where we’ll look into the science behind losing weight and keeping it off. I know ‘sensible’ and ‘science’ aren’t often words that are used to describe fat loss methods, but trust me, once you’ve nailed these, you’ll see how easy dropping weight and getting an amazing body is.
- A comprehensive dieting section, in which we’ll run through the fundamentals of fat loss nutrition, from the importance of calories, right up to when to eat your meals for best results, and everything in between.
- Next we’ll touch on training, including the best types of cardio to do, why lifting weights is so crucial if you want the fastest results, and give you sample plans that you can follow to get going right away.
- Finally, we’ll wrap everything up, recap what we’ve gone over, and discuss an action plan for you moving forward.
File Size:31.6 MB